Friday, May 22, 2015

Family day out | Journey with Restaurants Episode 2

Hello

It seemed that you liked episode one so much, so I came today with episode two,hoping you enjoy it as you did with episode one.
Today I had a family day out which i rarely have:(, that's why I went with my beloved family to the Avenues which you can tell that it's my favourite place ever!;)
I went for some shopping,then I had my lunch at "Olive Garden" it's kinda popular so I will talk about the meal immediately.

First of all,they have the BEST Caesar salad & garlic bread I've ever eaten in my whole life, honestly, I go there just to have them!





They also have some delicious soups, but whenever I go there, (aka a lot!), I always get their cream chicken soup ( I believe it's called like this.)

    
For the main dish,,I had a Lasagna dish,,I forgot what is it called,but it's actually an appetizer, the reason I chose an appetizer instead of a main course is that olive garden's food is extremely filling!!, and with the creamy soup, it's just more filling!
In general, that lasagna thing was literally the best pasta dish I've ever eaten in my whole life!!
It was very light and flavorful and I just loved it.


So, this is the end of episode two,thanks guys for reading,I hope you enjoy it, if you have any request or question leave it down bellow, make sure to follow so you don't miss any post ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment