Friday, May 01, 2015

A day with the Mum | journey with Restaurants Episode 1

Hello
Several days ago, I had my breakfast and lunch outside.. so I thought of making a review about the meals and the restaurants in general within a series called 'Journey with food' which I really hope you guys like it and enjoy it ..so, lets start!

Breakfast:

I had my breakfast in a little restaurant called 'early bird' -Jabriya, Block 1A, Street 6-
It's an American cuisine with a small amount of tables and a very nice decoration I tried two dishes there, the first one was six slices of french toast, it was very delicious and I highly recommend it.



I really don't remember the name of the second dish, but it was a choice of two eggs - like you choose the way you want your eggs to be: scrambled, omelet, boiled, etc- with potato and either bacon or sausage.. I chose sausage,, the order kinda went wrong with me,, but it saw good anyways.





Lunch:

for lunch, I had a slice of rib-eye with fries and veggies and peach iced tea in a restaurant called 'Texas roadhouse' in the grand avenues,, the restaurant was cool and has a nice view for the mall,,the teak was incredible and the veggies were perfectly cooked and I really enjoyed it. 



Thanks guys for reading ;D
If you have any question or request tell me in the comments below
Make sure to follow so you don't miss any post ;)

Have a nice day,bye©

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for this nice post! I have tried The Early Bird before, and it is definitely one of my favorite restaurants! :DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment ♡,,I'm happy you liked it! :)

      Delete
  2. Sarah it's amazing❤keep going ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOD!!!!,,THANKS SO MUCH DEAR <3

      Delete
  3. love it .. keep up the good work (^_^)

    ReplyDelete