Saturday, August 22, 2015

BREAKFAST BOWL


Breakfast bowls became a trend so fast ! they are easy, tasty and healthy. and everybody is creating their own recipes, so I came up with this recipe inspired by a gelato I had months ago.

Ingredients:
2 frozen bananas
1/2 cup milk
3 Medjool Dates
Handful of walnuts or pecans 
3 tsp cocoa powder

1.using a blender 
(sometimes I say food processor, but this time you need to use a blender, I will explain why later in a blog post all about it) add all the ingredients. blend until smooth and basically you have it!

2. pour it in a bowl (that's why it's called breakfast bowl :p) and get creative with decorating, -make sure it's good for Instagram :p-



When you make it tomorrow morning make sure to send me a picture ;)
Have a nice day ©

No comments:

Post a Comment