Salads are always known as being cold, refreshing and healthy choice in the hot days and Spring.
However, this salad is very high in protein and full of warmth, happiness and colours :D
- Rotini pasta, you can also use Farfalle (aka bow ties)
- Canned corn
- Canned red beans
- Canned chickpeas aka garbanzo beans
- Fresh mint leaves
- Juice of two lemons
- Olive oil
1. Cook the pasta in a pot of boiling water with a pinch of salt and a bit of oil for 11 minutes.
2. while it's cooking, strain the beans and leave them aside.
3. chop the mint leaves and dill together very well and leave them aside.
4. when the pasta is ready, strain it and rinse it with cold water to stop the cooking process.
5. whisk the lemon juice, olive oil and salt very well until the mixture is thick.
6. TIME TO ASSEMBLE !! in a large bowl and in the pasta
Then the red beans..
Add the corn..
Add the dressing and stir it very well
Hope you enjoyed the recipe.
I would love to read you feedback, you can leave it in the comments blow ;)
Have a nice day ©