Who does't love s'mores ? especially when it's still hot and gooey *yumm*
Today I'm making mini&bite size s'mores, enjoy !
-Biscuits (or Graham Crackers if you have them where you live)
((No specific quantities))
You will also need: mini ramekins or oven-safe dishes
** preheat your oven to 180C**
1. Stats with crushing up the biscuits, whether you'll be using a food processor, or by hands, just don't crush them very finely, I think some bigger chunks make it better!
2. Melt the chocolate using either the double boiler technique or the microwave 30 secs stir, 20 secs stir, 10 secs stir, 10 secs stir, until it's completely melted. just don't burn it.
3. Once the chocolate is melted, put it in a piping bag.
4. Melt a bit of butter,add it to the biscuits and stir it very well.
5. TIME TO ASSEMBLE!
5.1 Add the biscuit mixture first and press it very well.
5.2 Add the chocolate.
5.3 The marshmallows .
6. Put it in the oven for ten minutes, then up in the grill for a couple of minutes. keep a good eye on them so the don't burn.