Friday, October 16, 2015

HOW TO DEAL WITH FLU


Lately the weather has been quite bad that everyone is getting ill, and it felt like I'm the first victim so I decided to share with you what I did to survive..


1. HAVE REST: Stop making everything and and just have rest or stay in bed the longest time possible,.

2. STAY COZY:
It is important to stay cozy and warm when your'e ill using a warm soft blanket, fuzzy socks and a  sweater, this helps your immune system to work much better.

 My stay-cozy essentials :) 


3.HOT DRINKS AND MEDICINE:
Don't forget to have your medicines and drink a hot drink, this obviously makes you feel better.

  
And a cute mug never hurts ;)

4. THE LIFE SAVIOR:
A great great woman gave me this recipe that made me feel so much better and I have to share it with you 
Ingredients:
1 cup water
1 lemon
1 tbsp honey 
yes these are the ingredients !
 -start with boiling the water on a stove. 


-While the water is boiling rinse and chop up the lemon into pieces.


- Once it's completely boiling turn the heat down and add the lemon parts, leave them to boil together on low heat for 15 minutes.


-When it's ready pour it in a cup, wait a bit until it cools down to 45C. then add the honey and stir,( if you add the honey while it's still hot, the honey loses its properties!!) 


And if you want to make a large quantity just multiply the ingredients.

Thanks for reading 
If any of you is ill, I hope you get well soon xx

4 comments: