Hello.. I really missed being here but now I'm back
This recipe is not a cake at all, yet it's as delicious as a cake, also the reason why it's called lazy because it needs to be set for a long time in the freezer.
- 2 packs of digestive biscuits
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter
- 50 grams of chocolate
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
You'll also need:
- Silicon mold
1. crush the biscuits into fine pieces, you also need some bigger chunks.
2. In a large pot on the stove, add only 1 1/2 sticks of butter ( you will need the other half later) and let the butter melt.
3. when the butter is almost melted, add the chocolate and stir it very well, make sure it does'nt burn.
4. At this stage add the cocoa powder, this gives the mixture richy taste and nicer colour.
5. Once everything is mixed well, and the biscuits and stir them very well.
6. Remember the butter we left earlier, this is the time we will use it, add it and stir one more time.
7. Grab the Silicon mold, and using an ice cream scoop start scooping the mixture and tap it with your hand to sit it in place.
8. wrap the mold with plastic wrap and pop in the freezer over night.
- once it's ready get it out of the freezer and serve it.