This is one of my favoutire recipes since I was little, and I'd always have it especially at winter time because whenever I eat it I somehow feel warm and cosy..
YOU WILL NEED:
- 3 Grated carrots
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda (aka baking soda)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup walnut
1.Preheat your oven to 180C , and grease your tin.
2. In a bowl, add the eggs, oil, sugar and brown sugar and WHIP them very well.
3. In a second bowl, sift together all the dry ingredients.
4. Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and MIX them gently.
5. Add the carrots and the walnut and mix them one more time.
6. Pour the mixture in your greased tin, then pop it in the oven.
7. Cook it for 30 to 40 minutes or until you insert a tooth stick and it comes out clean.
8. leave it for a while to cool off and enjoy it.