Friday, April 01, 2016

WHAT TO EAT IN A DAY SUPER HEALTHY EDITION PT 2



BREAKFAST:

If there was a competition for who loves breakfast the most, I would definitely win, breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, that I could skip lunch and dinner and it's fine with me, whereas breakfast is priority.

That's why I began to search, create, and recreate recipes, - healthy ones of course-

I have two cases of eating breakfast where I eat different things :

1. weekdays (when I have school) :

I do my best to eat before I go to school  -which requires waking up earlier-, normally I have granola with milk -I made a recipe months ago which you can check out HERE- but If there's no time or If I'm running out of stock, I will have a wholegrain bread sandwich which white cheese.


2. Weekends, holidays:

   When the day of comfort comes I really like to have a fancy breakfast, so I either create or try a new recipe, or I stick to my ultimate favorite breakfast, which is omelet, - or eggs in general. Again, I would win the first place if there was a competition for who loves eggs the most!

   My breakfast consists of : 2-egg omelet containing tomatoes, spinach, and cheese, a small bowl of granola, and any beverage depending on what I feel like drinking.



LUNCH:

   Normally, my lunch is based on what  mom cooks, yet in the days where I get to cook what I want, I love to make salad, full of yummy ingredients and nutritional values, here's a recipe.

Ingredients:
Tomatoes
spinach
avocado
white cheese
walnuts 
Dressing:
lemon juice
wholegrain mustered




DINNER:

   I normally don't eat dinner, I love to sleep with an empty tummy, but if I'm really craving food , I will eat yogurt, as I said in my previous post.



  And that's it for this part, the final one which will be the conclusion will be next week.

2 comments: